Frosh & Transfer Learning Lab Workbook
Complete the Frosh & Transfer Learning Lab Workbook to strengthen your self-awareness. Ask us about receiving a great incentive for completion! This opportunity is open to all Stanford frosh and transfer students during the academic year.
The workbook has three components:
- Take the Learning and Study Strategies Inventory (LASSI).
- Choose two LASSI Reflection Sheets that align with your areas to improve and write a paragraph-long reflection for each sheet (you can also record or use Otter.ai to transcribe your reflections).
- Complete one Time Management Sheet located here under “Templates” or take a photo/screenshot of your current calendaring system that demonstrates a month of planning and includes courses in which you’re currently enrolled.
- Write two SMART Goals.
- Subscribe to the Learning Lab’s podcast The Filament and the Learning Lab’s YouTube Channel. Take a photo showing you’ve subscribed to both.
- Attend one Drop-In Session at the Learning Lab to analyze your LASSI results, fine-tune your strategies, or discuss any area related to learning.
Once you have submitted your materials to email@example.com and participated in your Drop-In appointment, our staff will verify that you have completed all components of the workbook.
Why complete the workbook?
Self-awareness is integral to growth in every component of learning. We designed the workbook to guide you toward self-discovery and to introduce you to some of the many resources available to you on your learning journey at Stanford. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the Learning Lab Workbook and our offerings.