Shortcut to Student Registration
Main content start
Learning Lab Registration Links
- LLIT Program - Register for four private sessions with a Learning Specialist (we are accepting registrations for winter quarter 2023 through Jan 13 at noon; register before Dec 12 for early access).
- Executive Functioning Program - Register for our research-based program to work more efficiently (we are accepting registrations for winter quarter 2023).
- Drop-In Session - Register for a single session with a Learning Specialist, up to 3 sessions per quarter.
- Cognitive Workshop Series - Register for this 4-part interactive workshop series that covers the science of study strategies (Oct 17), sleep strategies (Oct 31), building habits (Nov 14), and procrastination (Dec 5). (Limited capacity; In-person).
- ADHD Connections - Share with other students who identify with ADHD.
- Fail Better - Practice strategies for addressing setbacks and perfectionism with a group.
- GUTS - Reflect and set boundaries to strengthen your work and motivation.
- Peer Engagement Network - Be matched with a learning partner.
- Power Hour - Get work done by stating your goal and focusing alongside peers.
- Revise & Resubmit - Plan and write your dissertation, thesis, or scholarly publication as part of a graduate writing community.
LLIT Program Overview
- Four private sessions with a Learning Specialist over one quarter.
- Make progress strategically based on your individual strengths and goals.
- Refine your productivity, information processing, healthy habit formation, and more.
- Customize your experience: this program is tailored to support undergrads, grads, and doctoral candidates.
Executive Functioning Program Overview
- Review the EF Program Overview Video.
- Strengthen your time management, organization, and planning through this 8-week program.
- Understand your unique learning profile, including strengths and areas to strengthen around executive functioning.
- Learn research-based techniques to work with greater efficiency and develop sound, enduring habits using aspects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to achieve your goals.
- Take the Learning and Study Strategies Inventory to learn more about your unique learning profile and review our LASSI Reflection Sheets to strengthen your skills in each index.
Learning Lab YouTube Channel
- Watch and subscribe to our videos on academic programming and strategies here.
The Filament: A Learning Lab Podcast
- Connect with our podcast featuring students' insights on their learning experiences.