Our Team and Partners
Main content start
Get to know the Learning Lab's staff and collaborators.
- Academic Advising: offers comprehensive academic guidance.
- CAPS: provides limited counseling services.
- CTL Academic Skills Coaching: provides 1:1 coaching sessions.
- CTL Student Learning Programs Tutoring: provides tutoring in select subjects.
- Dean of Students Office: fosters community support for both undergrad and graduate students.
- Disability Community Space (DisCo Space): provides opportunities for empowerment and connection.
- FLI: supports students who are first-gen and/or low income.
- Hume Writing Center: provides consultations on writing & speaking.
- Leland Scholars Program: facilitates the transition to college for incoming frosh.
- Office of Accessible Education: provides academic and residential accommodations.
- Residential Education: integrates learning and living communities.
- Stanford Adult ADHD Clinic: provides evaluations for ADHD.
- Stanford Neurodiversity Project: provides mentoring and a student affinity group.
- Well-Being Coaching: provides 1:1 sessions with a Well-Being Coach.
Outside of Stanford
- Janell Blunt: Assistant Professor of Psychology, Anderson University.
- Ted DesMaisons: Anima Founder and author of Playful Mindfulness.
- Annette Dubreuil: Pupa Founder.
- Carrie Siegel: Professional Coach.
- The Riley Project: supports students who learn differently through creative storytelling and resources.
- Schwab Learning Center at the CHC: provides diagnostic evaluations for learning differences.